If your smile has fallen below acceptable standards, there is still plenty of time to reverse the curse of poor teeth and gums and hop back on the stairway to oral hygiene success. Enhance your smile with safety and care. Listed below are some oral health hygiene habits for your everyday life:
– Visit Mountain Crest Dental Care for your regularly scheduled professional cleanings and oral examinations.
– Try to limit food to standard meals only, and remove snack times in between mealtimes.
– Protect your teeth and gums from injury by using safety gear when applicable, such as mouth guards, facemasks, and head gear.
– Use cleaning goods and services after eating, such as sugarless gum, mouth cleanser, or dental floss.
– Try to avoid cosmetic add-ons to your smile such as mouth jewelry and lip rings, as they can easily crack, chip, or damage your smile.
– Brush your teeth at least twice a day and floss at least once a day.
– Avoid products or activities which can damage your teeth, such as smoking or chewing tobacco, recreational drugs, and sugary foods and drinks.
For more helpful hints for your oral health and to schedule an oral exam with Dr. Jeffrey Morrison, please contact our dentist office located in Orem, Utah, by calling us at 801-734-9710. Your oral health care treatment is our primary concern.